Career Camp for Young Professionals
Career Camp is an innovative professional development program designed to fast track your college grad hires and those new to the workforce. Career Camp is perfect if you need to:
- Get your entry-level employees productive – fast.
- Distinguish your offer package to interns or college grads so your organization stands out from the competition.
- Augment your leadership development or onboarding experience for those new to the workforce.
- Power up your internal mentoring program for new graduates or those joining with less than three years of workforce experience.
- Provide a recognition opportunity that will have meaning and long-lasting value for this audience.
Here’s how it works:
I’m partnering with PeopleResults, a leading talent development organization, to offer this virtual, six-month introduction to the workforce. Whether you have just one participant or you want to “white label” a cycle that’s branded to your business, this is the program that will fill in the gaps between what your grads aren’t learning in college and what they need to succeed on the job.
Highlights of the curriculum include:
- Personal career coaching that addresses relevant new grad issues, e.g. making contributions quickly, moving from the social world of college into the all-new world of work, how to be a contributing team member, thriving in a multigenerational workforce, learning to address conflict, and much more.
- Monthly webinars and coaching calls in a group forum allowing members to network, learn from each other, and maximize their experience.
- Weekly video and newsletter content from our team packed with information tailored to their unique needs as newbies in the workforce.
To learn more, please click here to download a 2-page overview or contact me directly via email at emily (@) emilybennington.com.