Mindful Leadership Coaching
WHAT IS AWAKE EXEC?
Awake Exec is an online mentoring community for professional women interested in mindful leadership. The program enrolls all year and is open to anyone who is ready to play bigger at work and in the world.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- A personal VIG (virtues, intentions, and goals) action plan, created by you with a template from me, that will provide remarkable mental clarity around your life and work.
- Tangible ways to incorporate this planning into your every day so you can respond as your best self regardless of whether you’re in the office or not.
- Improved ability to handle stressful situations in a collected manner, resulting in better decision-making and increased executive presence.
- Responsiveness, open dialogue, and honest answers from yours truly, as well as a new community of like-minded (and mindful) career women supporting each other.
HOW IS THE PROGRAM DELIVERED?
All content is available online within a private, self-guided page. New members will be given instant access to archived training and will simply fold in to new content as it’s released. (In other words, whether you’re ready to get started this second, missed something, or just want to see it again – you’re covered.)
In addition to archived curriculum, you’ll also receive:
- Live, 30-minute training calls on the first Monday of each month from 12:30-1pmEST. Each call focuses on a specific professional development area per the calendar below.
- Monthly video trainings.
- Weekly office hours. (Go ahead – ask me anything.)
- Career / life planning templates.
- Access to the Awake Exec Facebook page where you can network with other community members in a shared learning space.
- Exclusive email updates to keep you motivated along your path of growth and transformation.
Awake Exec 2013 Learning Calendar
- February: “The Space” Between Stimulus and Response
- March: The VIG Life (Short for Virtues, Intentions, and Goals, this session is about shifting focus from what you want to achieve to who you want to become.)
- April: Mindfulness as a Career Strategy
- May: Releasing the Inner Critic / Taming the Mental Monkey
- June: Energy Management (i.e. the Law of Attraction @ Work)
- July: Right Speech
- August: Difficult Conversations / Conflict Management
- September: Conscious Leadership
- October: Miracle Working (Career lessons from A Course in Miracles)
- November: Choosing Gratitude
- December: “Best of” Wrap-up
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
One-time-only fee of $149, of which $10 will be donated to College Summit, a nonprofit helping youth from underserved communities go to college. That’s it. You will never be charged again.
WHAT IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT?
If Awake Exec doesn’t positively impact the way you approach your work, I will refund you in full. Seriously. I’ll even cover your donation too.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Click here to contact me directly.
Just enter your name and address below. You will then be directed to the secure page on my site where you can enter your payment info.