Grace is sponsored by the generosity of readers like you. While I’m committed to keeping the blog free for everyone, there are many costs involved in producing the content each week. Accordingly, if you find my writing and training programs valuable, I hope you will consider supporting this work in any of the following ways:
1. One-time donation. Please use this link if you would like to make a single contribution.
2. Monthly donation. Please use this link if you would like to contribute $5/month for one year.
4. Host a presentation for your business, conference, church, or nonprofit. I regularly conduct workshops on topics including mindful leadership, nonviolent communication, and spiritual intelligence for both secular and spiritual audiences. Please click here to view my speaking page.
5. Post Grace blogs on your social networks and encourage your friends to subscribe. If you know anyone who would enjoy receiving these messages each week, please invite them to sign-up by sharing this link.
6. Write an online book review. Positive reviews are important not only for potential buyers, but also for publishers in deciding whether to accept future proposals. If you enjoy the books, this is an easy way to pitch in.
7. Advertise on the site. I offer advertising options on this site and in weekly emails for a small number of mindful, mission-driven entrepreneurs and products. If that sounds like you, please click here to contact me directly. (Note: At this time I don’t feature guest posts or engage in affiliate marketing.)
Thank you for being part of this community and for helping me bring more Grace into the world. I’m very grateful for your support in any form.